The guillotine door closure system allows you to block the dog's access to the inside or outside.
We recommend the guillotine kit versus the drop-in closure kit for colder, northern climates or for customers who have the extra height above the dog door as it's a convenient way to store the panel when not in use.
- Can be operated with cable and pulley system (not included) without entering the kennel
- Fits on any surface
- 3/8” x 11” x 17” Polypropylene Panel
- Opening required: 9.5" x 16" (NOTE: If you're using with the small dog doors, the opening required is 9" x 14")
- Fits the Heavy Duty Small Dog Pet Door® and Small Easy Dog Door™
- Sliding channels made of Heavy Duty Extruded Aluminum
- Perfect for multi-dog kennel facilities
- Made in the USA
Uses 8 screws to connect metal channels to mounting surface.
Once channels are secured to surface, the guillotine door panel slides down into channel to prevent dog from use.
*Cable and pulley system not included, as the length of cable needed varies greatly per application.