This aluminum small dog door fits dogs up to 20 lbs.
When going out, the entire small dog pet door assembly opens up at the mounting bar's hinges.
When the dog returns, the frame stays and only the acrylic panel passes through the wall/door allowing the dog back inside with the use of the hinges attached to the panel. Check out the full details of this small doggie door below.
Heavy Duty Dog Door Details:
- Unique Two-Way Design
- Aluminum Frame
- ¼” Clear Acrylic Chew-Proof Panel
- Heavy Duty Spring Hinges
- Weather-Tight and Energy-Efficient
- Door Frame Size: 10-3/4" x 16-1/4"
- Door Opening Size: 10" x 14-1/4"
- Rough Cut opening Size: 9-1/2" x 14-1/2"" (NOTE: See PVC Trim Kit opening requirements if a Trim Kit will be used)
- 10 Year Warranty includes chewing (See our Limited Lifetime Warranty Policy for more details)
- Made in the USA!
Small Pet Door is Easy to Install
- Hardware included: Only 2 Screws needed
- 9-1/4" x 14-1/2" opening required
Where to create the Opening:
- Measure the distance from the ground to the lowest part of the dog's chest
- Subtract 2"
- This is where the opening will start and go up 14-1/2" from here.
Be sure to also check out our Small PVC Door Trim Kit to save time on your dog door installation. Browse some of our other heavy duty doggie doors below.