Keep your pet warm during those cold winter days with the Dog House Heater with Thermostat:
Newly Designed Dog Kennel Heater Features:
- 100,000 Cycle Life Thermostat, simply set the temperature and forget it!
- Estimated Temperature Settings:
- Low to Medium = Approximately 32ºF to 50ºF
- Medium to High = Approximately 50ºF to 80ºF
- Scott kennel heater only runs when it is needed which saves energy
- Internal heat shield allows your pet to touch the lower half without any danger of getting burned.
- Rounded corners for ultimate pet comfort
- 300 watt long lasting, extremely efficient, heating element.
- Heating Element and Thermostat are replaceable
- This heater for dog houses is powerful enough to warm 75 cubic foot house, yet works perfectly in the smallest houses too.
- Thermo sensing bulb allows for accurate control of the heat of your pet's house.
- Metal cord cover for added protection from chewing - Cord length: 7 feet
- Voltage - 120V 60Hz
- Dimensions: Approx. 10" W x 10 1/2" L x 5 1/4" protrudes from wall
WHEN THE DOG KENNEL HEATER IS IN USE - DO NOT USE BEDDING IN THE PET HOUSE WITH THE HEATER. THIS INCLUDES STRAW, CEDAR SHAVINGS, BEDS, PILLOWS, ETC.
Fast and Easy Installation
Uses 4 screws to directly mount the dog house warmer on walls or surfaces.
For more dog heater options, check out our Dog Heat Mats.